Tuesday, September 1, 2009

" I wasn't born JUST to Survive"

I have to tell you up front that i am NOT impressed with just being on the planet. I am NOT grateful JUST to wake up every morning and see a brand new day.Furthermore I am not and will never be satisfied with whatever life parcels out to me, why? because I wasn't born JUST to survive!

Now don't get me wrong. I appreciate life. I am excited about being in this wonderful world,but i refuse to be here without a passionate, vehement and agressive pursuit of WHY I AM HERE!!!
I have within me a fire that is burning to continually discover the power and wonder of my cause, reason and intention for my LIFE. There are things that have happened in my life as well as things that WILL happen in my life that may not be as pleasant or desirable, BUT i will endevor not to let those things detain, derail or deter me from becoming all that i've been purposed to be.

I'm on a PURPOSED assignment in my life and I am thrilled about that assignment. I don't look down on others who haven't realized what their purposed assignment is...yet! As a matter of fact i'm sort of glad that i'll be used to help make them aware of it!

We,ve ALL been through some situations in life that have been hurtful and undesirable to say the least and there are two ways that we can respond. We can allow ourselves to be 'victimized' or we can make the choice to become 'victorized'. I don't know about you, but VICTORY is a much better fit for my LIFESIZE.

If you're not satisfied with the way things are then make a declaration today "No more surviving, it's time to LIVE my Intended LIFE!!!!!

--Broderick 'The' Empowertainer--(copyright 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment